At ETICADATA SOFTWARE, we consider your privacy to be of utmost importance.
We are committed to maximising your experience with our website and social media platforms, in a safe environment. website e plataformas social media, num ambiente seguro.
It is our policy to handle your personal data with discretion and to protect it.
This website does not collect personal information about you unless you provide it voluntarily. site This means that we will not know your name, your e-mail address or any other personal information just because you have browsed this website, unless you have created an account and logged in when you accessed the website or have accessed the website from a link mentioned in an e-mail that was sent by us. e-mail ou qualquer outra informação pessoal apenas porque navegou neste site, a menos que tenha criado uma conta e efetuado o login quando acedeu ao site ou tenha acedido ao site a partir de um link mencionado num e-mail enviado por nós.
Please read the following terms carefully.
You further declare:
- Being aware and fully informed that the processing of your personal data includes all operations carried out on the data provided by you, by automated means or not, for the purposes of:
- Improving the performance and the functionalities of the websites of ETICADATA SOFTWARE (including the cases where your data will be collected and processed in a statistical manner, without being identifiable). websites da ETICADATA SOFTWARE ( inclusive nos casos em que os seus dados serão agregados e tratados de forma estatística, sem que possam ser identificáveis );
- Improving and customising the services that are provided to you.
- Processing transactions related to you.
- Contacting you by e-mail, text message or telephone to send information or updates on your software licences and orders, as well as information on new products or related services. e-mails, mensagens escritas ou por telefone, para envio de informações ou atualizações sobre as suas licenças de software e pedidos, bem como informações sobre novos produtos ou serviços relacionados;
- Interacting with you on social media platforms and/or using and/or reproducing your publicly available content where you have referred to, or attached a “tag/hashtag”, to us, our brands or our products or services. social media e/ou usar e/ou reproduzir conteúdo seu publicamente disponível, onde se tenha referido a, ou aposto um “tag/hashtag”, a nós, às nossas marcas ou aos nossos produtos ou serviços;
- Accepting and consenting that your data may be transmitted to ETICADATA SOFTWARE’s subcontractors, for the purpose of researching and analysing the services provided, as well as managing tenders, promotions or consumer or market research.
- Being informed that your data will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company outside of ETICADATA SOFTWARE, nor will it be processed for other purposes.
- Being aware that your data will be kept for as long as you want.
- Accepting and consenting to the free use and reproduction, by ETICADATA SOFTWARE, of your publicly available content and/or content published on social media platforms where you have, explicitly and specifically, referred to, or attached a “tag-hashtag” to ETICADATA SOFTWARE, our brands, products or services. social media em que se tenha referido, explicita e especificamente, ou aposto “tag-hashtag” à ETICADATA SOFTWARE, às nossas marcas, produtos ou serviços.
- Being aware that, in accordance with the applicable legislation, you can oppose, limit, correct or request the removal of your data for one or more of the purposes previously stated, by sending a request to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- Providing this consent freely and voluntarily and being 16 or older.
1) GENERAL SCOPE
ETICADATA SOFTWARE LDA, with its headquarters in Rua Alexandre Vieira – 35, 4705 - 163 Braga, is registered at the Braga Commercial Registry Office under the unique registration number 4488, legal person number 502395028, and share capital of €499,000.00.
ETICADATA SOFTWARE is responsible for websites and mobile applications (APPs). websites e aplicações móveis ( APPs ).
Your privacy is important to ETICADATA SOFTWARE.
ETICADATA SOFTWARE is committed to respect your privacy and process your personal data in a careful and confidential way, according to the applicable laws.
The data will not be processed for any purposes other than those stated above.
You are thereby advised to visit this page regularly.
By using this website and mobile applications (APPs), you are consenting to the collection and use of information. website e aplicações móveis ( APPs ), está a dar o seu consentimento para a recolha e utilização das informações.
ETICADATA SOFTWARE can at any time modify, add or remove any of the privacy policies of its website website ( https://pt.eticadata.com/politica-de-privacidade ) through the update of the content of this page.
3) WHAT KIND OF DATA IS COLLECTED BY ETICADATA SOFTWARE AND WHAT IS THE RETENTION PERIOD OF IT?
ETICADATA SOFTWARE collects data about companies that are its customers and their employees, namely the name, e-mail, position and telephone. e-mailWe collect, handle, store, use and process personal data that is necessary for the fulfilment of contracts and legal obligations resulting from our business activity, as well as for sending information about our products, to provide an excellent service to our customers.
Your personal data is stored by ETICADATA SOFTWARE only during the period strictly necessary for the purposes mentioned above, except when there are statutory retention obligations under applicable legislation (such as tax or commercial law) which require that your personal data be retained for a longer period.
4) FOR WHAT PURPOSES DOES ETICADATA SOFTWARE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The data collected on the website is intended for the processing of orders and communication with the Customers, the processing of information requests, statistical analysis, as well as for direct marketing purposes. website destinam-se ao processamento das encomendas e comunicação com os Clientes, processamento de pedidos de informação, análise estatística, bem como a respetiva utilização para efeitos de marketing direto.
5) DOES ETICADATA SOFTWARE USE PERSONAL DATA FOR DIRECT MARKETING?
ETICADATA SOFTWARE may use your personal data to send you any unsolicited e-mail related to products or commercial offers that may be of interest to you.
ETICADATA SOFTWARE does not sell nor negotiate your data.
The customer expressly authorises ETICADATA SOFTWARE to send information about products and services that may be of interest to him, using his personal data for direct marketing purposes, through any communication channel, namely through e-mail, telephone, SMS, MMS or other means of automatic call. marketing direto, através de qualquer canal de comunicação, nomeadamente, mediante a utilização de correio eletrónico, telefone, SMS, MMS ou outras formas de chamada automática.
ETICADATA SOFTWARE will not market nor share its customer database with third parties.
6) WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
ETICADATA SOFTWARE does not disclose any personal data from its Customers and Users to third parties without their consent, except:
a) when it is necessary so that ETICADATA SOFTWARE’s associates, employees, suppliers or commercial partners may provide a product or service, perform a function on behalf of ETICADATA SOFTWARE, or
b) when required or allowed by law.
ETICADATA SOFTWARE will take reasonable precautions to ensure that its employees with access to personal data receive adequate training for its proper processing, in compliance with the policy here presented and with the legal obligations of data protection.
In the event of non-compliance, ETICADATA SOFTWARE will impose disciplinary sanctions to its employees and associates.
Whenever ETICADATA SOFTWARE discloses your personal data, it will guarantee compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law, namely through contractual arrangements that ensure that the third party uses the received data only for the purposes specified and in compliance with the purposes described in this policy and that it makes use of appropriate security measures, in order to protect your personal data against illegal or unauthorised processing, as well as against accidental loss, destruction or other damaging actions.
7) WHERE IS YOUR DATA STORED?
ETICADATA SOFTWARE stores its Customer and User data in its servers located in Portugal.
These servers are protected and kept according to high safety standards and in compliance with applicable privacy laws. standards elevados de segurança e por forma a respeitar as leis de privacidade aplicáveis.
8) IS YOUR DATA SAFE WITH ETICADATA SOFTWARE?
ETICADATA SOFTWARE has taken the necessary technical and organisational measures to adequately protect your data from unauthorised processing and access.
ETICADATA SOFTWARE makes all reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorised or unlawful use of your data, as well as its loss, destruction or damage.
However, ETICADATA SOFTWARE cannot provide an absolute guarantee regarding your data.
ETICADATA SOFTWARE protects the security of your personal data through the following means:
(a) use of certified encryption in all website communications website,
(b) use of password to access the website password para acesso ao website,
(c) limitation of access to personal data (for instance, access only to ETICADATA SOFTWARE employees who need to access it for the purposes described above).
ETICADATA SOFTWARE requests your collaboration to maintain the security of your personal data, recommending you to:
a) not use a login login and password password that are easy to guess.
b) change the password regularly. password regularmente;
c) not give your password to anyone else. password a qualquer outra pessoa.
9) AND WHEN THERE ARE LINKS ON THE WEBSITE?
The website website of ETICADATA SOFTWARE links may contain links to other companies’ websites and e-mail addresses that do not belong to ETICADATA SOFTWARE. websites e endereços de e-mail de empresas não pertencentes à ETICADATA SOFTWARE.
Os cookies Cookies are files that store information on your hard drive or browser, allowing websites to recognise you and know that you have visited before. browser do Utilizador, permitindo que os websites o reconheçam e saibam que já os visitou anteriormente.
Os cookies Cookies are used to track and analyse the use of the website, allowing ETICADATA SOFTWARE to identify you and serve you better. website, permitindo à ETICADATA SOFTWARE identificar e servir melhor o Utilizador.
ETICADATA SOFTWARE does not share cookies with third parties, including external data providers or websites. cookies com terceiros, incluindo fornecedores externos de dados ou websites.
11) WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE DATA?
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to obtain information on your personal data.
You have the right to know what personal data has been processed by ETICADATA SOFTWARE and may also request ETICADATA SOFTWARE to correct, complement, block or delete the whole or part of the data if it proves to be incomplete, inaccurate or irrelevant for the purposes of processing.
The data update should be done by the customer himself on the website, in the section specifically made available for this purpose.
If you wish, at any moment, to no longer be part of the database of ETICADATA SOFTWARE you can exercise this right by contacting us through the following means:
Mail: ETICADATA SOFTWARE LDA | Rua Alexandre Vieira - 35 | Apartado 2021 | 4705 - 163 Braga
Telephone: +351 253 208 280 - Opening hours: Monday to Friday, from 9:00am to 6:30pm